Reports to: Director of Sales
It's an exciting time at StudentBridge! We're taking our award-winning solutions to the next level, adding innovative new products and looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for strategic growth. Join a rapidly growing company that's investing in our products and people.
The Account Executive at StudentBridge is responsible for all aspects of new-logo acquisition for our product suite primarily over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. Core responsibilities include prospecting, relationship development, running a full-service sales cycle, pricing, presentation delivery, negotiations, and closing. In this role, expect to own, create, and close deals alone or in collaboration with sales and marketing resources.
Our sales team strives to understand the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with and map StudentBridge’s solutions to achieve the desired positive business outcomes. They create positive relationships with stakeholders while maintaining a solid knowledge of StudentBridge’s evolving technology as well as differentiators. It is imperative that you demonstrate leadership qualities, ethical behavior, work ethic and self-motivation.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business in the education technology space, hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed business plans and forecasts to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline within your market segment
- Present sales decks and products to prospective clients
- Manage contract negotiations
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Develop long-term strategic relationships and ensure customer success
- Cultivate relationships with supporting member of the sales and marketing team
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- BS/BA degree required
- 2-3+ years consultative sales/customer service experience required
- Experience selling into the education technology space strongly preferred
- Familiarity and experience with higher education is a strong positive
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to connect with people and build relationships
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Self-starter that works well in teams and synergetic environments
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
- A fun work environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
- Paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Team events and perks
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today!