Business Development Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Business Development Representative at StudentBridge is responsible for all aspects of new lead/prospect acquisition for our product suite primarily over the phone and by email. Core responsibilities include prospecting, relationship development and message delivery to set meeting appointments. In this role, expect to own and create new prospect creation alone or in collaboration with sales and marketing resources. Our team strives to understand the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with and map StudentBridge's solutions to achieve the desired positive business outcomes. They create positive relationships with stakeholders while maintaining a solid knowledge of StudentBridge's evolving technology as well as differentiators. It is imperative that you demonstrate personal drive, tireless persistence, ethical behavior, and self-motivation.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing in new prospects, hitting quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generation of new leads.prospects with the intention of creating more sales/revenue
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to prospects
- Initial and post-meeting follow-up and keeping records
- Maintaining positive customer relationships
- Cultivate relationships with supporting members of the sales and marketing team
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Experience in b2b SaaS sales at the corporate level preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities
- An aptitude for Research and analysis
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent Communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Self-starter that works well in teams and synergetic environments
- BS/BA degree preferred; a background in customer development may be accepted
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
- A fun work environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
- Paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Team events and perks
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!