Junior Video Producer
Department: Creative Services
Reports To: CEO
It’s an exciting time at StudentBridge! We are passionate about delivering a service that matters to the education industry and we are investing in our products and people. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
We quite often suffer from being the “Cobblers Son With No Shoes,” in that while we produce amazing video experiences for our customers, our teams are usually too busy to help create video content that we can use to market ourselves. We aim to change that by looking for a video talent that can focus on our in-house needs!
Summary of Position
StudentBridge is seeking to hire a full-time, junior video production professional. The Junior Video Producer will create a variety of video content to serve our marketing and internal video needs. They will work closely with our CEO and Marketing team to identify the goals and scope of a video project. A flexible and positive attitude, outgoing personality, creative mind, critical thinking, and a speedy work ethic are essential to succeeding in this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clearly understand StudentBridge goals, key messages and vision for successful execution of video production for external, internal and social media purposes.
- Gather B-roll and other footage to showcase our company and enhance the quality of the delivered video content.
- Ensure all waivers and other paperwork are signed off-on and stored correctly (when applicable.)
- Edit captured content and update After Effects templates for intros, outros, and lower third graphics to match our branding and provide a consistent look and feel.
- Support any additional edits, changes, or requests to complete projects on-time
- A small amount of travel may be required
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Minimum of 1-year professional experience as videographer/editor
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- References and a portfolio of prior work will be required during the interview process
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Basic understanding of encoding and Adobe Media Encoder
- Basic color correction
- Firm understanding of color temperature and lighting
- Firm understanding of Sony mirrorless cameras
- Understanding of white balance and camera exposure
- Knowledge of lenses, focal lengths, and best applications
- Knowledge of wireless microphones and how to mic interviewees
- Understanding of gimbal operation
- Be creative – whether producing content or problem solving
- Must be personable, empathetic, patient, encouraging -- soft skills are essential!
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain open communication with team members at all times
- Ability to think creatively and follow specific creative direction when given
- Professionalism when managing expectations
- Ability to visualize B-roll sequences based on interview answers that accurately represent the messaging
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is fast becoming the leading partner to colleges and universities that are looking to attract and enroll prospective students across digital channels, specifically through the power of personalized virtual experiences.
Through our suite of rich-engagement products, we help over 260 partner schools maximize their online presence and provide the data and analytics to track and deliver success. We help students better understand their education choices and find the “right fit.”
Based out of Atlanta, GA, our tech-inspired office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision of being the #1 resource for colleges and students to find the perfect match.
What We Offer
- A hybrid remote/in-office work schedule, with planned collaboration/innovation days
- An enjoyable working environment within a motivated team from our Atlanta tech-style offices
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Career Planning and Growth
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Team Events and Perks
- All employees are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!