Director of Marketing
Reports to: Chief of Staff, working closely with CEO
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated, demand generation initiatives including email marketing, content marketing, social media, search, webinars, and lead nurture campaigns that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads to Sales. The Director will have experience leading demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot and SalesForce, and will be responsible for analyzing, optimizing results and owning the economics of marketing.
The Director will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
StudentBridge recently undertook an extensive workshop with Dr. Christophe Morin, a leading Neuromarketer and author of "The Persuasion Code". An understanding and passion for science-based marketing would serve this position very well.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Marketing Automation: Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process. Extensive marketing automation platform (HubSpot preferred) and SalesForce experience required.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on propensity-to-buy segment strategies, personas, “jobs-to-do” messaging strategy, and demographic criteria and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, page views, etc.).
- Lead Generation Workflows: Define lead flow processes and work with Database Marketing Team to optimize interdepartmental service level agreements; optimize system architecture and program workflows in HubSpot and SalesForce to support Sales/Marketing processes.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization. Knowledge of calculating and optimizing customer acquisition costs.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with internal and external team members to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications-related field of study.
- A background in Neuromarketing or Consumer Neuroscience a MAJOR PLUS!
- 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge of and experience with leading demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and digital marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- HubSpot Certification desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills to track and optimize campaign performance based on customer acquisition costs by channel.
- Seasoned project management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- Team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence other team leaders to support Marketing projects and initiatives.
- Experience working in the Higher Ed industry a plus!
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal-oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer-term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
- Hybrid work option
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
- Paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Team events and perks
- When you are in the office, a fun environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
- "Lunch Money" - Office lunch subsidy program
- Free college education!
- Gym membership
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!