Sales Operations Analyst
Reports to: Director, Revenue Operations
StudentBridge is seeking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to administer our Sales support systems, processes and tools. The Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business activities and processes, including managing Sales data and analytics, to help our Sales team run effectively and efficiently.
The Analyst will be responsible for administering the full set of Sales support systems, including Salesforce and SalesLoft. This person will also train and on-board new team members on these systems and expectations as well as supporting and trouble-shooting any issues that arise. This person will also be responsible for processing new contracts, creating invoices and generating all weekly, monthly and quarterly Sales reports and dashboards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary administrator and in-house expert for all Sales technology tools including Salesforce, SalesLoft, SaaSOptics, Chili Piper, Noted Analytics and others.
- Process new contracts and create invoice schedules in SaaSOptics.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the BDR, Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Report on and provide insights to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create and manage a simple and easy-to-follow Sales on-boarding process for new team members.
- Conduct Sales training and mentor new and existing team members on all Sales-related procedures and expectations.
- Troubleshoot Sales software issues and serve as a liaison to vendors as needed.
- Consult with external vendors as needed on issues, new feature requests and renewals.
- Assist with new software implementations, integrations, and platform updates.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Data Management, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Meticulous attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task, juggle several priorities and manage to tight deadlines
- Experience with learning and adapting to new software products
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and confidence working with data and numbers
- Salesforce and/or SalesLoft experience desired
- B2B SaaS experience desired
- HubSpot experience is a plus
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
- A fun work environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
- Paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Team events and perks
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!