Vice President, Revenue
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: CEO
It’s an exciting time at StudentBridge! We are passionate about delivering a service that matters to the education industry and we are investing in our products and people. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Our recent growth has created new market opportunities and our expanding team has grown to a size where we seek an established leader to help drive the company to the next level. We are challenged in continually advancing the company from a custom development agency to a leading software as a service (SaaS) solution provider.
Summary of Position
Our VP of Revenue will be an integral member of our leadership team, overseeing and managing the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to determine strategy, establish and achieve performance metrics, and influence alignment of all revenue operations. The VP will be responsible for projecting and achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual billing and revenue targets.
This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve Sales and Marketing efficiency and determine growth goals. The VP of Revenue will drive GTM performance, produce accurate and actionable reports and timely analysis while building strong relationships across the leadership team to influence decision making and effectively execute strategies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a critical member of the leadership team, reporting to the CEO
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success leaders and their teams, serving as subject matter expert in revenue operations
- Lead and direct the Revenue teams to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to closed deal and identify opportunities to improve the Sales cycle
- Identify and implement tools and processes to automate recurring procedures and to increase the efficiency of invoicing, billing and collecting revenue.
- Develop strategies and direct the tactics to drive new business and also retain and grow existing customer base to achieve revenue goals.
- Set high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the Sales, Marketing, and Finance organizations
- Establish, communicate, and monitor progress against team KPIs and quotas to ensure projections are met and quickly develop strategies to close any gaps
- Implement operational processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy and reporting
- Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken
- Own Business Intelligence, using data analysis and storytelling to generate business intelligence insights for the team
- Ensure data is flowing seamlessly from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success to Finance.
- Monitor and manage the right size and shape of the teams to respond to market opportunities and maximize internal efficiencies
- Determine and identify new market opportunities and map our strategies to continue to help the company achieve its growth goals
- Provide counsel to the CEO, in setting objectives and implementing strategies that appropriately reflect the company’s business and financial goals
- Proven success in managing Sales teams, driving operational excellence and meeting revenue targets.
- High motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience architecting and managing revenue systems from ground up – CRM (SalesForce), Marketing Automation (HubSpot) and other sales enablement tools (Salesloft and SaaSOptics)
- Experience working with a SaaS company; high-growth startup experience a plus.
- Understanding of and ability to articulate trends in churn, expansion, ARR, LTV, CAC, etc.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data experience.
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Finance concentration.
- 7-10+ years-experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations.
- Experience in the Higher Education market a plus, but not essential.
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is fast becoming the leading partner to colleges and universities that are looking to attract and enroll prospective students across digital channels, specifically through the power of personalized virtual experiences.
Through our suite of rich-engagement products, we help over 260 partner schools maximize their online presence and provide the data and analytics to track and deliver success. We help students better understand their education choices and find the “right fit.”
Based out of Atlanta, GA, our tech-inspired office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal orientated. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision of being the #1 resource for colleges and students to find the perfect match.
What We Offer
- A hybrid remote/in-office work schedule, with planned collaboration/innovation days
- An enjoyable working environment within a motivated team from our Atlanta tech-style offices
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Career Planning and Growth
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Team Events and Perks
- All employees are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!